Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby Time!!!!!

Today I have been continually realizing that soon, and very soon I am going to be given the most honorable responsibility that God give to mankind. Raising Children and being a God fearing husband and father to my family. While the thought of this sometimes instills fear into my mind, I have an advantage over it. Here it is... I Don't have to raise them or be a good husband in my own strength or wisdom. I have the Lord to do that for me. And in that thought I am at total peace with the task the Lord has given to me. Thank you Father for the willingness you have to love and raise my family through me. And thank You for the honor of serving You.

1 comment:

  1. I am thoroughly blessed to be your wife, Josh :) I am so excited about all the incredible things God has been doing in your heart, not only recently, but since I have known you. He has captured you and I am confident that He will keep you drawn close to Him :D

    ReplyDelete